Saturday, July 16, 2011

Marks & Spencer's Triple Chocolate Crunch

,
Introducing


Triple Chocolate Crunch from Marks & Spencer


Box

Wholesome clusters of granola and oat with milk chocolate chunks and white & dark chocolate rolls. 






This is cereal crack that is totally sinful and heavenly. I will let the pictures do the explanation for me.





You need not necessarily eat this with milk, this cereal is nice even by itself. The high chocolate:granola ratio certainly doesn't help in keeping my hands away from the pack. 
Just be sure to keep the remainder in a fridge for the chocolate might melt easily.


Score: Awesome~

1 comments:

  • July 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    DensS says:

    I really love this cereal, this were like the best chocolate cereal ever I ever taste in my whole entire life perhaps xD xD

    delete

Post a Comment

 

TwKeats Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger